Run Ag Time Tracker reports
With the Ag Time Tracker™ add-on available for purchase in the online marketplace, farm supervisors or organization administrators can run instant reports for time sheets and payables for all Ag Time Tracker activities across your Trimble Ag Software account. See summaries of key information including job titles, status and hourly wages saved in each contact’s profile on your online account. Export or save reports by custom search criteria or date ranges for easy sharing with your accountant.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Refresh your browser to ensure you’re seeing the most up-to-date information synced from remote workers (note: workers also need to sync their mobile app with the online account once they’re within cell or wi-fi range)
- Click on the Farm tab (top menu)
- Select Time Tracker from the left navigation menu
- Tap the calendar icons to select the period start and end date
- Select the type of report from the dropdown menu at the far right
- Timesheets – name, description (title), hours, status and total hours for the period
- Payables – same as above plus hourly wage and total payable
- Search by name or any report value in the top left
- Click GO!
- Add more details by clicking the blue + icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Select a contact name from the dropdown list, then click the calendar icons to select period start and end dates
- Click Save (or Cancel) to show additional results for selected contacts, valid if contacts have both Ag Time Tracker access and hours worked in that period
- Download reports for on-screen results by clicking the report icons (PDF, CSV spreadsheet or printable view in browser) in the top right corner