The Fleet website allows you to manage mixed fleets to help improve operator performance and overall efficiency. You can:
- View and download fleet positions overlaid on background imagery.
- Identify the current and historical status of vehicles such as moving, working, stopped, or off.
- Manage alerts.
- Monitor vehicle engine hours.
Use the Fleet website to analyze the performance of your vehicles by connecting to their CAN bus system. Information gathered can be used to enhance productivity, efficiency, and swift decision-making. You can:
- Manage fuel usage, battery voltage, oil pressure, and other valuable diagnostics. (Available sensors depends on the Fleet set up and the data reported from the vehicle.)
- Monitor vehicle health and performance.
- Capture time spent moving, working, stopped, or off and show delay reason.
- Collect vehicle sensor data over a period of time and display the accumulated data in a graph.
See also Creating Delay thresholds.
Customers must have the Farmer Fit, Core, or Pro license for their organization and a Display Connection license for their device in order to use most of the Fleet features described in this document. Customers using Farmer Starter will see only a limited feature set.