Creating a new group
- Click the Manage button, and then select Manage Groups from the drop-down list,
- In the Manage Equipment Group screen, enter a name and then click to create a new equipment group. Alternatively, select a group name from the Choose field and click to edit an existing group name:
The new group is added to the Vehicles screen.Vehicles and implements can now be assigned to the new group. The new group will only appear on the Vehicles screen once a vehicle has been assigned to it.
- To assign a vehicle to a group, or to move it to a different group select the Move Vehicle option from the Vehicles Status page.
- To add more vehicles to a group with a vehicle already in it, click on the same line as the group name on the Vehicles page:
- In the Add Vehicles to <Group> screen, select the vehicle(s) that you want to add to the group and then click Save.
- Implements can be added to groups by going outside of Fleet to the Farm -> Equipment -> Implements screen and editing an implement by clicking on the icon. In the edit screen you can select a group for that implement.