Use partnerships when you want an advisor or agronomist to have access to your Trimble Ag Software account, without taking up a licensed user seat on your account. Partners can see and edit data within your online and mobile account, and you can remove access at any time. For help with adding a licensed user instead, start by adding contacts, then review how to add system access.
Before adding a new partnership, check that you have the advisor’s email address as used in Trimble Ag Software.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Click on the Farm tab (top menu)
- Select People from the left navigation menu
- Click on the Partnerships tab
- Click Add Partner (or, if you already have a list of Partners, click Manage then select Add Partner)
- On the Partnership details screen, enter the partner’s email address (required)
- Click the search icon to automatically display the matching organization name
- Click to select one or more Roles from the matching results, including: Precision Workbench User, Reseller, etc.
- Click the checkbox to turn Mobile Access on or off
- Click Save (or Cancel)