Once you’ve set up your vehicles and data connections on the online account, you can use the Trimble Ag Mobile app to view fleet working status, and find or navigate to vehicles with GPS coordinates and satellite map views.
- Log in to the Trimble Ag Mobile app your mobile device (learn more)
- From the home screen, click on the Fleet tile
- Click on the dropdown arrow to expand the fleet list by vehicle group (default is Unassigned if you haven’t added a group to the online account)
- Scroll through the list to view vehicles by name, type, working status (shown in green) and last update
- Select a vehicle from the list to jump to a satellite map view of the location
- Click on the compass icon (top left) to drop a pin on the map with your location, or
- Click Get Directions to open Google Maps on your phone and select from a range of routes, or
- Click Share to send a link with the Google Map coordinates via email, text or more from your mobile device
You can also use the Farm Map tile to view vehicle information, with the same options listed above.