Once your vehicle is connected to your online account, you can view real-time status and location on the satellite map, edit properties and export location history.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Click on the the Fleet tab (top menu)
- Select Vehicles and click on a vehicle name from the Vehicle List
- From the summary view (shown below):
- use the satellite map to filter view options and zoom in to the vehicle location
- click on the tabs to view History, Sensors, Alerts and Files
- see whether FarmStream* is on or off as shown in the top right corner
- From the summary view above, click on the gear icon next to the vehicle name to select the following dropdown menu options:
- Edit vehicle properties
- Calibrate engine hours
- Move vehicle to another group
- Delete vehicle
- Click on the History tab and scroll down to click the Export button to share location history for this vehicle on the selected date, by selecting either KML or SHP file format:
*For tips on setting up your vehicle display so that data flows into the online account, refer to our FarmStream setup guide.