If you’ve already activated your desktop license online and installed Trimble Ag Desktop software for Windows (or Windows emulator for Mac), you can sign in to your account with your Trimble ID from your computer, with or without an internet connection. No sign-in or password is required.
- From your computer’s Start menu, select the program Trimble Ag Software, or click the Trimble icon on your desktop
- The Trimble Ag Software Desktop screen appears, followed by a Project Selection window
- Click New Project
- Enter a Project Name with optional password and click OK
- Select the new (or any) Project Name from the list and click OK
- Select the preferred Measurement Systems and click OK
- You can now begin working on your project