When you prefer to simply manage or share machine data files directly with your Trimble Ag Software online account – without using our built-in wireless vehicle display connections – it’s easy to to manually upload files and resources.
- Log in to Trimble Ag Software online (learn more)
- From the Field tab (top menu), select Files
- Click Upload to see options:
- Click the Upload Files button (or drag files here) to import files selected from your computer, or
- Click the File Sync button to download and run our setup.exe file to use our API that automatically recognizes and imports supported data from your computer or USB device
As shown on the screen above, you can upload machine-collected data to your Trimble Ag Software online account from the following vehicle displays:
- John Deere
- Ag Leader
You can also upload data to share with your advisor, including:
- Topo (topography)
- EM/EC (electromagnetic/electroconductive)
- Soil locations
- Management zone boundaries
As well, you can deliver prescription maps and resource files to connected displays.
To learn more about data compatibility between Trimble Ag Software and other displays, file types and third-party accounts, click here.