Use partnerships when you want an advisor or agronomist to have access to your Trimble Ag Software account, without taking up a licensed user seat on your account. While partners can see and edit data within your online account, they cannot collect data for your account on the mobile app. For help with adding a licensed user instead, start by adding contacts, then review how to add system access.
Before adding a new partnership, check that you have the advisor’s email address as used in Trimble Ag Software. It’s also helpful to have your crop years as well as clients, farms and fields already set up on your online account.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Click on the Farm tab (top menu)
- Select People from the left navigation menu
- Click on the Partnerships tab
- Click the Manage button
- Select Add Partner
- On the Partnership Properties screen, enter the partner’s email address (required)
- Click the search icon to automatically display the matching organization name
- Select one or more Roles from the available options, including: Precision Workbench, Soil Sampler or Applicator
- Select one or more Years from the list of crop years on your account
- Apply the partnership to selected Clients, Farms and Fields on your account by expanding or collapsing the lists for each
- Click Save (or Cancel)