Add fields to your online account with as much or as little information as you need, with the option to draw or import boundaries to auto-calculate area for boundaries. Fields can be added as resources on your Trimble Ag Software account with or without a crop or crop year association. Adding crop years lets you view and manage account information more easily.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Select the preferred crop year (top left) if a crop will be listed for the field
- Click on the Farm tab (top menu)
- Select Farms from the left navigation menu
- Click on the Fields tab
- Click Add Field (or click the edit icon next to the field name)
- In the pop-up window, add or edit the field details
- Enter or edit the Field Name (required)
- Select the Client name from the dropdown list or click the quick-add + sign to add a new client name
- Select the Farm name from the dropdown list or click the quick-add + sign to add a new farm name (tip: add a client for each farm so that all client and farm names are visible on the dropdown above)
- Enter or edit the optional Legal Description (a series of numbers listed on land title records, representing section, township, range and meridian)
- Enter or edit the Tillable Area, or leave blank to auto-update this number once boundaries are added by clicking the update icon
- Select the crop from the list of crops already saved to your account, or click the quick-add +Add Crop link to create a new crop by crop season
- Click Save (or Cancel)
- We continue to update screens to the new look and feel. Sometimes the Save button is at the bottom of the screen.
- For new fields, continue adding more information when the Field Details screen launches from the Field Overview tab, such as the latitude and longitude, property details and more
- Click Save Info (or Delete Field) or simply navigate away from the Field Details screen without making further changes
Note: Fields deleted from the Field Details screen will no longer appear on the Field Profiler or on the mobile app, but will still be visible in the list of fields under the Farm menu, where they can be retired from view.