Update your list of client names online, to make it easy to group fields and farms on your Trimble Ag Software account. Most precision ag displays require the client name (also known as grower). Clients are not visible on the mobile app.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Click on the Farm tab (top menu)
- Select Farms from the left navigation menu
- Click on the Clients tab
- Click Add Client (or click the edit icon next to the client name)
- In the pop-up window, enter or edit the Client Name (required)
- Click Save (or Cancel)
Related: Use contracts to save detailed sales agreements, which can also be associated with storage bins and transactions during harvest. Contracts are not tied to your client list. Set up contracts online under the Farm menu, or on the mobile app from the Contracts tile.