Stay focused on the important tasks on your farm while Trimble Ag Software captures each clock-in, clock-out and break recorded on the mobile app by your workers. View real-time map locations for each date and time stamp on the mobile app, and run instant reports for payables and time sheets from the online account.
Ag Time Tracker™ is an add-on available for purchase through the online marketplace in Trimble Ag Software, or contact sales for more information.
Once workers have clocked in/out with Ag Time Tracker™, supervisors or organization administrators can view, edit or delete any time sheet activity in your Trimble Ag Software account, all from a mobile device. Workers can also edit or delete their own time sheets, when requested by a supervisor. In remote areas, the most up-to-date information will be available once all users sync mobile app updates with the online account, when back within cellular or wi-fi range.
- Log in to the mobile app with the same Trimble ID used to access the online account (learn more)
- Sync changes with the online account when you’re within cellular or wi-fi range, by going to the home screen and tapping the green sync icon (top right)
- Tap on the Contacts tile
- All account contacts are listed with Ag Time Tracker hours shown (if applicable) in the circle next to the name
- green circle = clocked in
- red circle = clocked out or on break (or contact does not have access to time tracker)
- Tap the circle showing hours worked to view a contact’s time sheets (if applicable)
- Expand and collapse time sheets for each month by tapping the arrow at the end of the blue row
- Tap any date record (white row) to view date and time stamp details with map locations for each (visible if location services are turned on in the worker’s mobile device privacy settings)
- Tap any record (white row) above the map to view the Time Sheet – Edit screen
- Tap to select a different Start/End Date and/or Start/End Time, to auto-calculate the Total Hours Worked
- Tap to select one of three options:
- Save – update the account with changes to the selected clock-in/out record, and return to the Time Sheet details screen
- Delete – permanently remove the clock-in/out record (click Yes or No at the warning to complete this step)
- < back-arrow – return to the previous screen without saving changes
- Sync changes with the online account when you’re within cellular or wi-fi range, by returning to the home screen and tapping the green sync icon (top right)
With the Ag Time Tracker™ add-on available for purchase in the online marketplace, farm supervisors or organization administrators can run instant reports for time sheets and payables for all Ag Time Tracker activities across your Trimble Ag Software account. See summaries of key information including job titles, status and hourly wages saved in each contact’s profile on your online account. Export or save reports by custom search criteria or date ranges for easy sharing with your accountant.
- Log in to your account online (learn more)
- Refresh your browser to ensure you’re seeing the most up-to-date information synced from remote workers (note: workers also need to sync their mobile app with the online account once they’re within cell or wi-fi range)
- Click on the Farm tab (top menu)
- Select Time Tracker from the left navigation menu
- Tap the calendar icons to select the period start and end date
- Select the type of report from the dropdown menu at the far right
- Timesheets – name, description (title), hours, status and total hours for the period
- Payables – same as above plus hourly wage and total payable
- Search by name or any report value in the top left
- Click GO!
- Add more details by clicking the blue + icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Select a contact name from the dropdown list, then click the calendar icons to select period start and end dates
- Click Save (or Cancel) to show additional results for selected contacts, valid if contacts have both Ag Time Tracker access and hours worked in that period
- Download reports for on-screen results by clicking the report icons (PDF, CSV spreadsheet or printable view in browser) in the top right corner
Sample Report for Ag Time Tracker | Trimble Ag Online