Tailor the online dashboard for your account to edit, show or hide farm and map widgets, or adjust the tiles visible on your mobile app home screen.
From your Trimble Ag Online home screen, your account dashboard shows widgets with real-time farm weather, maps, field events, commodities, fleet tracking and more. With the click of a mouse, each widget can be reset, resized, or moved around the grid layout.
- To resize or move a widget, click and drag the frame from the bottom right corner, then release to snap the frame to the gridlines shown in the background:
- To add a widget, make space on the grid by resizing an adjacent frame (as shown above), then click in the empty space to display and click Add Widget:
Select from options including: Map, Fleet, Field Task History, Weather, Commodities, AgCommand®, Planting Progress and Harvest Progress:
- To edit a widget’s appearance or data, select the frame and click the gear icon to select and save a range of options unique to each widget:
- To delete a widget from view, select the frame and click the X on the top right corner:
The Trimble Ag Mobile app home screen can be adjusted to show or hide tiles, to help you focus on the areas of your account that matter most to you. Once a tile is disabled then enabled again, it will appear in the top left corner of the home screen, adjusting the default layout of tiles on the mobile app.
- To change which tiles are visible, click on the tiles icon in the top right corner of the home screen:
- Click the red minus icon to change a tile from enabled to disabled from view, then click Delete:
- To enable viewing of a tile on the home screen, scroll down to the disabled list, click the green plus icon :