- Updated Support for Precision Planting Data — Additional support for reading the latest Precision Planting files.
- Updated Support for Loup/RDS Yield Data — New driver is available for reading data from Loup/RDS, provides summary data from the yield monitor in addition to the map data.
- Updated Support for Ag Leader Data Files — Now supports reading & writing the latest Ag Leader (*.agdata) files.
- Improvements to Job Filtering — A Time Stamp attribute is now available when filtering jobs using the Show Me button. This makes it possible to filter job data based on a date/time range.
- Added Support for Rehire Dates — There are new options in the Payroll area of Advanced Accounting for Date Hired and a Start Work Date when employees are added. The Start Work Date is an optional data field and can be used when an employee is rehired to show the most recent rehire date (with the Date Hired being the original date of employment). The New Hire Report now uses the Start Work Date (Requires Advanced Desktop Accounting add-on).
- Support for Oregon Transit Tax — The state tax tables for Oregon now have a “Transit Tax” that gets withheld from employees pay in Oregon (Requires Advanced Desktop Accounting add-on).
- 2019 Payroll Tax Tables — Support for 2019 Federal and FICA tax tables (Requires Advanced Desktop Accounting add-on).
- 1099 & W-2 Updates for Electronic Submission — Updates for electronic submission of 2018 W-2/W-3, 1099-Misc and 1099- Int. (Requires Advanced Desktop Accounting add-on).
- 1099 & W-2 Updates for Printing — Updates for printing 2018 W-2/W-3 and 1099-Misc forms. (Requires Advanced Desktop Accounting add-on).
Trimble Ag Software desktop customers who are subscribed to the Annual Maintenance Plan will automatically receive these features by selecting ‘Check for Updates’ located under the Help menu. Another option is to download the installer from How-to Central.