- Fixed Filter for Crop Planning Report — Resolved issue where the Client/Farm/Field and Crop Enterprise filters did not work for the Crop Planning Report.
- Added Delete Button for Scale Tickets — A delete button can be used to remove individual scale ticket loads.
- Support for Syncing Chemical Categories — Chemical types (Herbicide, Insecticide, etc.) will now synchronize to the web portal. As you view this data online, the cost of chemicals will properly show up in the expense breakdown for each field.
- Tax Code Update for Equipment Trades — If using the Advanced Accounting add-on, updates to equipment trades are now available. If trading equipment, a new option ‘Remove traded item and compute a gain/loss on it’ will default on and follows changes made in the US Tax code for 2017. When you trade a piece of equipment, it will be treated as though it was sold for the value that you enter for the trade. This option will only work for trades from this point forward. If you have trades that you recorded previously in 2018 that need to be recorded this way, you will need to void and re-enter them.
- Updated Planned Job Report for REI and PHI — Updated the Job Report for Planned Jobs to include the REI and PHI dates.
Trimble Ag Software desktop customers who are subscribed to the Annual Maintenance Plan will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates” located under the Help menu. Another option is to download the installer.