One Day Event – August 16
Corn and soybeans have made significant yield strides in the past decade, yet most hybrids and varieties still possess tens-of-bushels of untapped yield potential. Make plans now to attend this special one-time program in Tennessee. It will give you go-to-the-field agronomic tools and information to unlock the door to higher yields. Leading field agronomists and industry experts will lead each session, and you’ll have time to interact and ask questions specific to your personal farming operation.
Yield tour speakers include Farm Journal’s Missy Bauer and a variety of other industry speakers. A live U.S. Farm Report taping will also take place. It promises to be a great learning event on agronomy and farm technology.
The event is $49 per person, includes lunch and materials. Go here to register or call (877) 482-7203.
- Large or Small, Technology Benefits All
- How ISOBUS Can Take Your Precision Farming to The Next Level
- New Strategies for Achieving High, Consistent Corn Yields
- Variable Rate & Multi Hybrid Planting: How to Make It Work for You
- Leverage Your Soil: Build a Stronger Root System with a New Technology