Did you know that you can save 50% of your time e-filing W-2s, W-3s, 1096s, and 1099s within Trimble Ag Software? Not only do you save time, but money too. Our desktop solution can upload data electronically to the IRS, Social Security Administration, and state agencies. This service benefits farms of all sizes with anywhere from one employee (or 1099 vendor) to hundreds of employees (or 1099 vendors). The service also gives you the ability to have forms printed and mailed to your employees and/or vendors, eliminating the process of you printing and mailing W-2s, W-3s, 1096s, and 1099s – a huge time savings.
Benefits of e-filing
- Eliminating costly paper forms
- Paying for only the number of forms you file (even if it’s just one)
- Lower labor costs of printing, mailing and manually submitting forms
- Status check via email on your federal and state filings
- Viewing submitted payer forms in a PDF format which is free with the purchase of any service
How it works
- Utilize Trimble Ag Software Advanced Accounting (formerly known as Farm Works Accounting) to manage your payroll and payment records.
- Select the new option called electronic filing.
- All data can be previewed prior to submitting to the Federal and State Agencies. Printed forms can be automatically mailed to each employee and/or vendor from the service. Also if the print service is used, employee’s and/or vendors will receive an email to a secure link that they can directly download their tax forms.