Advanced Desktop Farm Accounting
Advanced Desktop Accounting is an add-on module to Farmer Basic. It provides additional, more advanced farm accounting software features that dig deeper into your financial situation. Some of these tools and reports include accrual general ledger, cash flow budgets, market value, payroll and over 21 financial ratios that tells you trends of what is and is not working on your farm. Farmer Basic is required.
- Enter and keep track of bills using Accounts Payable.
- Enter and keep track of amounts owed to you using Accounts Receivable.
- Keep livestock accounting records including purchases, sales, births and deaths.
- Display and print accrual balance sheet and income statement.
- Print financial reports including Market Value Balance Sheets, Cash Flows Statement, and more.
- Keep track of depreciation amounts for equipment, structures, land improvements, and livestock.
- Enter payroll records and the system will calculate Federal, FICA, and most state withholdings.
- Utilize time sheets to calculate employee hours.
- E-file and/or print W-2s and 1099s to Federal and participating state agencies.
- View 21 standard financial measures to understand trends of what is and what is not working on your farm.
|Feature||Farmer Basic||Advanced Desktop Accounting|
|Enter transactions into a check register and view cash-based general ledger reports including the Income Statement and Balance Sheet.||Yes||Yes|
|Manage supplies and harvested crop inventories based on field records, purchases and sales.||Yes||Yes|
|View field, crop, equipment and livestock enterprise statements based on field records and accounting.||Yes||Yes|
|Print a variety of accounting reports including Schedule F, loan activity, family living and more.||Yes||Yes|
|Keep track of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.||No||Yes|
|Analyze your Market Value Balance Sheet and create a Budgeted Cash Flows Statement.||No||Yes|
|Enter payroll activities, calculate payroll tax and print and/or electronic submit W2s and other payroll forms.||No||Yes|
|Manage livestock accounting records including purchases, sales, births, deaths and transfers.||No||Yes|
|View accrual general ledger reports including the Income Statement and Balance Sheet.||No||Yes|
“I can input every dime, nickel and penny and allocate it where I want – to equipment, acreage, people, an enterprise of some kind, or somewhere else. Then I can review that data and know my operational costs right down to the exact acre and bushel.”Mitch Konen
“The Enterprise Statements are useful in determining the profitability of each field and farm. You can analyze different variables like ownership versus renting, planting corn on corn versus planting corn to soybean rotation, and other management practices. You can also track the cost per acre during the growing season.”Renee Brown