Changes to Trimble Ag Software include:
- Additional Support for Ag Leader® Files – We have updated the USB upload process using the File Sync utility, as well as uploading from the Files tab, to support Ag Leader *.agdata files. This provides data in the Equipment Activity area as well as resources including clients/farms/fields, boundaries, supplies, vehicles and implements.
- Ability to Assign Crops to Multiple Fields – We improved the process of assigning crops to multiple fields within the Map tab. In the past this process had to be completed one field at a time.
- Ability to Print Fleet Utilization Page – The fleet utilization data can now be printed in a page layout, allowing managers to easily share this data with others who may not have access to the online account.
- Improvements to Contact List – There is only one contact list option under the Farm menu that encompasses both contacts and operators.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System Support – No updates were launched this week for the desktop software; however, the next release (v2017.04) will no longer support Windows XP. So if you are using Windows XP, please consider upgrading your operating system before installing the next version of desktop software.