Changes to this Connected Farm release include:
- Crop Season Improvements:
- If you select a year for the Crop Season area, you can now see a list of crops being grown in that year. Additionally you will see a map of all the boundaries colored by crop. When you select a crop you see a list and boundary maps of all the fields that have that crop. If you click on a boundary on the map you will have the option to change or assign a new crop season to the field.
- Performance and visualization improvements to the Vehicle History page.
- Added last reported calendar date to configurable columns on Vehicles page.
- Configurable sorting for Vehicles page results.
- End Gun Setup – Improvement to the end gun setup functionality that enables users to manually enter or draw end gun bearings, as well as copy end gun bearings from the currently running scenario.
- Sector Control – New feature for monitor and control customers that enables them to divide their pivots into wedge-shaped sectors and apply different speeds to each sector.
- Uniform Corner – New feature set to the Irrigate-IQ solution that allows growers to achieve a consistent applications in areas covered by the corner arm.
Reseller Admin Site
- Update of the TMX-2050 2nd receiver assignment rules and error messages.
- Update link to the Connected Farm Admin help guide: http://agriculture.trimble.com/software/help-center/connected-farm-reseller-admin/.