Grade Control Systems
By adding automated grade control systems to your leveling or drainage equipment, you can improve your productivity and accuracy by up to 50%. Trimble provides a wide range of agriculture grade control systems to fit your water management application and budget.
AG GCS100 Grade Control System
An economical grade control system delivering excellent performance in long range applications with adverse environmental conditions.
- Designed for vehicles pulling scrapers or drainage machines requiring connection with a PT valve
- Operates with a single rigid mast
- Configures with the CB40 control box and the LR40 laser receiver
AG GCS200 Grade Control System
A mid-level grade control system that includes a digital elevation display.
- Designed for vehicles with PT valves
- Operates with a dual rigid mast or single electric mast
- Offers survey and control modes
- Configures with the CB60 control box and the LR410 laser receive
AG GCS300/400 Grade Control System
Advanced grade control systems offering multiple capabilities to growers or water management contractors.
- Connects to almost all machine types and works with external control valves
- Offers control, survey, and indicate modes
- Operates with single or dual electric masts or survey configurations
- Configures with the CB415 control box and your choice of the LR410 or SR300 laser receiver