Irrigate-IQ Variable Rate Irrigation
Every field is variable. They each vary in topography, soils, rainfall, and other factors. And because of this variability, not every area needs the same amount of water. Since too much or too little water can affect the quantity and quality of your yield, every decision you make about irrigation is critical.
With the Trimble® Irrigate-IQ™ precision irrigation solution, you can precisely apply the right amount of water, fertigation, or effluent in the right place—regardless of your pumping equipment. Choose between traditional variable rate irrigation (VRI) or optimal flow VRI, based on your equipment and needs, to optimize your water use and improve yields.
Irrigate-IQ™ traditional variable rate irrigation can be utilized by pivots with a variable frequency drive (VFD) or variable speed drive (VSD) pump. These pumps provide the right amount of flow and pressure to the pivot to account for varying application depths.
Farmers who were unable to use VRI in the past, due to equipment constraints, can now apply the right amount in the right place. Irrigate-IQ™ optimal flow variable rate irrigation enables you to perform full VRI on pivot irrigation systems that have standard pump equipment or limited well capacity.
Irrigate-IQ variable rate irrigation is now available with Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) products through both Trimble’s Vantage reseller network and the global Valley Irrigation dealer network. Now, more farmers worldwide can enhance their pivot’s capabilities by adopting a high-accuracy irrigation solution.
Irrigate-IQ variable rate irrigation works with center pivots from all major manufacturers and helps you:
- Improve crop quality and yield
- Optimize water use by reducing overwatering, underwatering, and run-off
- Minimize input costs of water, fertigation or effluent
- Reduce energy costs for fuel and electricity
- Meet environmental regulations by controlling where and how much you irrigate
- Individual Nozzle Control
- Reliable Values
- Flexible Options
- Large 12.1" (30.8 cm) high-definition color touch-screen display
- Android-based operating system allows you to customize the display for the way you work
- Rugged construction for everyday field use, meeting demands in harsh environments
- One integrated GNSS receiver
- One integrated camera with support for an additional external camera
- Easy transferability between vehicles
Available Correction Services
Trimble offers a wide range of services; whether you have crops that need sub-inch accuracy, or crops that only require sub-meter accuracy. Learn More
|Correction Services||Pass-to-Pass Accuracy Level|
|CenterPoint RTK||<1” (2.5 cm)|
|CenterPoint VRS||<1” (2.5 cm)|
|CenterPoint RTX||1.5” (3.8 cm)|
|OmniSTAR HP/XP||2-4” (5-10 cm)|
|OmniSTAR G2||3-4” (8-10 cm)|
|RangePoint RTX||6” (15 cm) pass-to-pass
20” (50 cm) repeatable
|OmniSTAR VBS||< 1 meter|
|SBAS||6-8” (15-20 cm)|