Irrigate-IQ Uniform Corner
When you have a corner arm on your pivot irrigation system, you are able to extend your irrigable land and maximize your yield. But when your corner arm doesn’t apply a uniform application, you end up with areas that are either over- or under-watered—resulting in an undesirable use of water and potential damage to your crop.
Trimble® Irrigate-IQ™ uniform corner ensures you achieve a consistent application on areas covered by the corner arm, so you can be sure your water resources are being used in the best way possible to improve crop quality and yields.
Now farmers worldwide can benefit from the recently-announced distribution agreement between Valley Irrigation and Trimble which provides uniform corner technology on Valley Corner Sprinkler Sequencing.
- Achieve a uniform application in areas covered by the corner arm
- Optimize water use by avoiding over- or under-watering
- Minimize the risk of a reduced flow rate through accurate nozzle control
- Reduce runoff and leaching
- Improve crop quality and yield
- Consistent Application
- Individual Nozzle Control
- Reliable Valves
- Flexible Options
Use the GreenSeeker handheld to instantly take a reading of your crop’s health. Readings can be used to make non-subjective decisions regarding the amount of fertilizer to be applied to your crop, resulting in a more efficient use of fertilizer—a benefit to your bottom line and the environment.
How it Works
- The sensor emits brief bursts of red and infrared light and then measures the amount of each type of light that is reflected back from the plant
- The sensor continues to sample the scanned area as long as the trigger remains engaged
- The sensor displays the measured value in terms of an NDVI reading (ranging from 0.00 to 0.99) on its LCD display screen
- The strength of the detected light is a direct indicator of the health of the crop; the higher the reading, the healthier the plant
- Use the Trimble Ag Software scout app on a smartphone or tablet to calculate fertilizer application rates from crop readings taken with the GreenSeeker handheld.
- High-quality optical sensor to instantly measure plant vigor
- Easy-to-read display, even in sunlight
- Simple pull-type trigger and comfortable hand grip
- Micro USB charging port