Irrigate-IQ Remote Irrigation Control
You’re busy. You have a lot of tasks to do when managing your farm, and you aren’t always near your fields or in front of a computer. When you need to monitor or control your irrigation pivot, wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you could do it whenever you want, wherever you want?
With Trimble® Irrigate-IQ™ monitor and control, you can monitor and control your pivots from any location, using any computer, smartphone, or tablet—so you don’t have to waste time going out to the field. And because Irrigate-IQ monitor and control can be installed on many pivot makes and models, you can now monitor and control all your pivots in one place.
Monitor and Control enables you to:
- View and monitor pivot speed, status (on/off), current voltage, pressure, and more
- Remotely control pivot status (on/off), material applied, speed, and direction
- Check system status so you can change your irrigation plan or
- Receive text messages when a pivot’s status has changed and stay informed on your operation
- Remotely monitor and control your irrigation system from any device
- Utilize the system on multiple pivot brands and view status information in one place
- Apply the right amount of water by using sectors in fields planted with multiple crops
- Reduce trips to the field
- Receive text alerts about pivot status to provide confidence it is operating as expected
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Text Alerts
- Sector Control
- Flexible and Scalable
Remote Monitoring and Control
Use the Irrigate App or the Irrigate-IQ software to monitor and control your pivots. Because the app works with most smartphones and tablets, you can manage your pivots no matter where you are.
Automatic text alerts keep you informed of expected or unexpected application events as they are happening, without requiring you to drive to the field to check the pivot status. Field crews can also use text alerts to determine if they can work in a particular field or need to move equipment.
Sector control allows you to water your fields more efficiently, especially if you planted different crops with different water requirements under your pivot. Divide your field into wedge-shaped sectors and control their speeds to apply the desired amount of water in each sector.
Flexible and Scalable
The Irrigate-IQ solution is flexible and scalable to suit your irrigation needs. It can be installed on a many pivot brands that have basic or smart panels. You can start with a basic monitor and control system and upgrade to either optimal flow or variable rate irrigation using the same base hardware.