Trimble Launches Photo and Video Contest to Celebrate Successful Farmers Around the World
October 25, 2019
For today’s most successful farmers, it’s not about working harder. The secret lies in discovering new ways to make your overall farm operations more intelligent…and it’s happening on farms around the world every day.
Trimble wants to honor these efforts and celebrate empowered farmers everywhere who are embracing precision ag innovations in exciting new ways that lead to higher crop yields, more efficient use of inputs, and healthier bottom lines.
We are excited to launch our global photo and video contest, which welcomes farmers, Trimble resellers, and Trimble employees to submit photos and videos that celebrate the essence of agriculture, the passion of farmers, and the exciting innovations that are driving this industry forward. So, it’s time to hit us with your best shot! Take us to your fields, show us your equipment, introduce us to your team. We want to celebrate your successes and share visuals of your ground-level ag innovations that will inspire farmers around the world.
Entering is easy, and there are several prizes for each region, so don’t delay! Here’s a quick snapshot of the rules, and a link below to the webpage where you can submit your entry. Good luck!
Rules of the Game
How to Enter:
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
There are two separate ways to enter:
- Navigate to https://trimble-precisionag.com/contest
- Upload and submit your photo/video
- Share this link with your friends and family!
- If you would like to submit more than one photo or video, you will have to navigate back to the original submission link above and submit a new entry
- Share a photo or video using the hashtag #TrimbleAgContest
- Submissions via Instagram will take at least 24 hours to filter into the voting gallery
- To enter, the profile must be public to enter via Instagram
How to Vote:
- Submissions will be uploaded via landing page or through Instagram/ Facebook tags
- Submission gallery will remain live until December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm Mountain Time
- Users will vote on their favorite pictures December 31, 2019 at 11:59pm Mountain Time
How to Win:
- Users will submit their content to the landing page or direct via Instagram / Facebook
- Contest entrants and social media followers will vote on their favorite pics/videos
- Winners from each region will be announced via Social Media
- Winners will be contacted via email for addresses and prize distribution
- If Trimble is unable to contact or does not receive communication back from winners within five (5) business days, winners will forfeit their place and the next highest voted winner will take their place.
- Prizes will be sent Mid-January 2020
General Competition Requirements:
- While submissions may depict a range of farming operations, all photos/videos must include at least one Trimble Agriculture product.
- There are two categories that you can enter to win: Photo and Video.
- All submissions must be the original work of the entrant.
- There is no limit on the number of photo or video entries an entrant may submit (however ‘best shots’ preferred).
- The first and last name provided on the entry form will be the identity of the entrant and, if selected for the prize, the identity of the winner. The use of a false name, street address or email address will disqualify an entrant.
- All regional finalists will be asked to submit an original, unedited digital file. Trimble Agriculture reserves the right to disqualify incomplete entries and/or contestants who are unable to submit, upon request, a high-resolution photograph of at least 300 dpi at 3,000 pixels. Mobile photographs are exempt from this size requirement, but must be submitted at their highest resolution upon request.
- A picture/video can only be entered once. Any pictures and/or videos submitted more than once will be removed from the contest.
- Submissions cannot contain, as determined by Sponsor, content that is sexually explicit, violent, unsafe, and derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, which violates any law, or which communicates a message inconsistent with the positive good will to which we wish to associate.
- Entries will be accepted online starting at 10:00am Mountain Standard Time on 28 October 2019. All entries must be received by 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time on 31 December 2019.
All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries, photos and videos become the property of Trimble Agriculture.
All entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the country specified in their entry form. The 2019 Trimble Ag Photo and Video Contest is void in Cuba, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, the Province of Quebec, and any place where the offering of the Contest or the awarding of a prize is prohibited and/or strictly regulated. All participants are responsible for making sure their entry complies with their local laws.
Trimble is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Trimble is not responsible for any costs incurred by entrants in participating in this Contest.
All entrants agree that the submission of photos in this Contest irrevocably transfers and assigns all rights to such photos to Trimble, including without limitation all rights under US or international copyright laws. Trimble Agriculture, its agents, employees, or assignees, may use any or all photos and videos submitted in this Contest in printed publications, advertisements or in any other manner that Trimble chooses (whether these are winning photos or not) in its sole discretion.
- Photos must be in .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format.
- There can be no added text or elements on your photo.
- Preference will be given to photos without filters.
- The minimum resolution for any photo that would be considered for inclusion in Trimble Ag publications, signage, or included in an Ag calendar is 640 pixels wide x 320 pixels high.
- Videos must be 2 minutes or less in length and produced in a high-resolution format.
- The video must be your own original creation and must not infringe on any third party rights. No copyrighted music, video, or images may be used in submissions to this contest without appropriate permission. Entrants are responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions.
- Winners must provide a copy of the original video file to Trimble Agriculture. Finalists will be contacted by email to provide the original video.
Trimble will distribute a grand total of 40 prizes broken down into the below categories.
There will be prizes awarded in the amount of $500 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards to the first place photo and video submissions with the highest amount of “likes” by region. Prizes will be awarded in the amount of $300 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards and $100 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards for second and third place winners respectively. There will be one (1) winner per category—one Photo category winner, and one Video category winner—for first prize only. Second and third place prizes will be for the photo category only.
- North America
- Europe/ Middle East/ Africa
- Russia/ Ukraine/ & other CIS countries
- Latin America
There will be prizes awarded in the amount of $500 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards to the first place photo and video submissions with the highest amount of “likes” by region. There will be one (1) winner per category—one Photo category winner, and one Video category winner— per region.
- North America
- Europe/ Middle East/ Africa
- Russia/ Ukraine/ & other CIS countries
- Latin America
There will be prizes awarded in the amount of $300 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards to the first place photo and video submissions with the highest amount of “likes”. Prizes will be awarded in the amount of $200 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards and $100 USD via VISA or MasterCard gift cards for second and third place photo and video winners respectively. There will be two (2) winners per category—one Photo category winner, and one Video category winner—for first and second place. There will be one (1) winner per category—one Photo category winner, and one Video category winner—for third place.
Limit one prize per person
Entrants are limited to winning one prize per person. Contest finalists will be announced the week of 13 January 2019.
*Prize substitutions of equal value may be made for winners in certain countries due to international sweepstakes rules and regulations.
Odds of Winning
The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.
General Conditions and Releases
The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law in the United States and in all other countries and is subject to all United States and other countries federal, state and local laws and regulations (including United States Export Regulations). All taxes, applicable custom duties and other obligations on the Contest prize are solely the responsibility of the winner.
An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Contest if he or she fails to comply with these Official Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of Trimble.
Unless prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likenesses in all media for publicity purposes without any further compensation. By entering or accepting a prize in the Contest, winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The winner may be required to execute and return to Trimble within 14 days an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release to be eligible for the prize or an alternate winner will be selected. Winner may be required to furnish proof of identity, Country of residence, address, taxpayer identification and birth date in order to receive prize.
By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless Trimble, its subsidiary and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise from their acceptance and/or use of any prize or their participation in this Contest.
Trimble is not responsible for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the Contest entry form 2) entries, and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind. Trimble reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest.
Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Trimble reserves the right to modify the rules of the Contest in any way or at any time. This Contest shall be governed by California law. By participating in this contest, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this drawing and that venue shall be only in Santa Clara County, California.
Questions please contact:
10368 Westmoor Drive
Westminster, CO 80021
Now that you’ve seen how easy it is to enter, it’s time to hit us with your best shot!
To submit your entry now, visit us here today.