- Landmarks Appear on Field Map — when going to Available Layers within the Field Map, you can select to display landmarks. If selected, landmarks will be located with other layers, including task maps, PurePixel™ crop health coverage maps and other map layers.
- Guidance Lines Appear on Field Map — when going to Available Layers within the Field Map, you can select to display guidance lines. If selected, guidance lines will be located with other layers including task maps, PurePixel™ crop health coverage maps and other map layers.
- Tank Mix Support for John Deere Data — tank mixes now appear within a job when collected with a John Deere GS3 display.
- New Auto Draw of Field Boundaries — if task data (example: yield data) is imported without a field boundary, a new auto draw feature is available for using task data to create it with the click of a button.
- Support for John Deere GS4 Data — support for importing John Deere GS4 data from JDLink™ or USB.
- Import Boundaries within Field Editor — field boundaries can now be imported when you are at the step of creating or editing a field.
- New Circle Radius Tool for Field Boundaries — new circle radius tool allows you to click to the center/pivot and drag to the boundary to draw a circle.
- Crop Listing Filtering — improved filtering allows you to show only crops that you manage versus showing the master list of all crops. This is used in the areas of the program where you are selecting crops, such as when recording a Seeding record.
- View Other Layers in Boundary Creation — you can now view other layers when creating a field boundary. This makes it possible to use another map to trace around when drawing a boundary.