Desktop Updates (v2017.03)
- New Task Syncing – You can now select Tasks (field records and maps) in the desktop software and upload them to the web solution.
- Updated Scale Ticket Report – Tickets that span multiple fields or regions show the ticket totals and not the totals for each field or region.
- Improvements to John Deere GS3 Data
- Support for reading data where there are no jobs. This makes it possible to write out resources from the display (clients/farms/fields, inputs and boundaries) and read just this data into the desktop software. In the past, this data could only be read if there were also jobs.
- Support for forage yield data
- Support for importing cotton yield data where it is shows all attributes including lint yield and seed yield.
- Enhancements to Reading ISOXML Data
- Support for reading ISOXML task data without map data. This is primarily for AGCO displays, but makes it possible to read in ISOXML data where task summary data (people, equipment and material usage) is the only thing being logged (there are no maps with the data).
- Support for reading ISOXML data that includes prescription maps without any completed job data.
- Improvements to Harvest Records – If you have a harvest job where the crop is delivered to more than one storage location, you can select the Scale Tickets button and select a different storage location for each ticket.
- Minimum Job Area Filter – The Filter button in Read Job data now gives you a Minimum Job Area option. When this option is enabled you can enter a minimum area and the program will not read in any jobs that have areas less than this.
- Payroll Supports Vacation & Sick Pay – When using the advanced accounting payroll feature, users can now set up Vacation and/or Sick Pay in the employee information box. When pay is entered, the program calculates the amount of Vac/Sick pay that each employee earns and uses so that the program knows how much you have on hand. Details for each pay period are printed on check stubs.
- Updated Check Stub Printing for Oregon – Paycheck stubs now have an option to print Employer Fed & State ID, Phone #, Pay Period, Sick Time details. This is to meet Oregon requirements.
Trimble Ag Software desktop customers who are subscribed to the Annual Maintenance Plan will automatically receive these features by selecting “Check for Updates” located under the Help menu. Another option is to download the installer.