App Updates (v3.0)
- Material Inventories — The current inventory balance of materials is shown when you select a material to use for a task.
- Improved Interface for Adding Inputs to Tasks — The user interface for recording tasks has been updated by relocating the Add button for Materials and Equipment.
- Chemical Tank Mixes — A new Tank Mix button is now available in the chemicals area. Selecting this button lets you select chemicals from a previous job in their mix proportion.
- Background Syncing (Android Only) — The Settings area now includes a ‘Refresh Interval’ setting of 1, 5, 15 minutes or never. When the app is minimized (not closed) the counter will start and it will automatically sync on the set interval. The Date/Time of the last sync is also now displayed on the main screen.
- Linking Variable Rate Fertilizer Maps to Work Orders — When adding a fertilizer to a Work Order, there is now a ‘Variable Rate’ option. Selecting this option allows you to select a Zone Map and enter a rate for each zone. These VRA maps are used in the Precision-IQ™ software when the operator selects the Work Order. Note: Sending work orders from mobile to the Trimble GFX-750™ or TMX-2050™ display will happen with a future release of the Precision-IQ software.
- Linking Guidance Lines to Work Orders — When creating a Work Order, there is now a ‘Guidance Lines’ button where you can select the guidance line(s) that will be included with the Work Order. When the Work Order is loaded into the Precision-IQ software, the operator will only see the guidance lines that are included in the Work Order. Note: Sending work orders from mobile to the Trimble GFX-750 or TMX-2050 display will happen with a future release of the Precision-IQ software.